Wednesday, December 13, 2006

:: The Camera: NIKON F70

I was using my dear old Nikon F70 for almost all the picture here.

Actually, I don't know much about photography techniques and helped a lot by natural light source, my sense of composition and the camera itself which works wonder to me :)

Anyway, from one of Nikon's website I've found that the main features of it are:

+3D Matrix Metering using 8-segment Matrix Sensor
+Built-in retractable Speedlight with 3D Multi-Sensor Balanced Fill-Flash
+Vari-Program [P] system
+Large, informative LCD, coordinated in shape and color with the control buttons
+F70D features built-in Panorama (13 x 36mm) mode and data imprinting
+Two 3V CR123A (or DL123) lithium batteries

Well... just enjoy the pictures, hopefully as much as I enjoy it:)

Cheers!

Mira Siregar-Meulia